Jeff Weaver is an accomplished leader with more than 24 years sales and management experience working with diverse teams under dynamic conditions in both Corporate America and the Federal Government. He has a proven track record of leading with integrity and coaching and developing others to achieve operational excellence and world-class results. Jeff is a highly skilled sales professional and dynamic public speaker.
Jeff’s experience ranges from small start-up company to large, multinational corporation. He has won national awards and accolades in both field sales and inside sales. Throughout his career, Jeff has achieved great success by helping his customers succeed and enriching the lives of those around him.
- Jeff serves on the Board of Directors of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Cincinnati.
- Jeff earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science with minors in Philosophy and Pre-Law from the University of Dayton.
- Jeff is a veteran of the United States Army where he served as a Field Artillery officer, achieving the rank of Captain. He served at Fort Sill, Oklahoma, and Fort Stewart, Georgia, including duty in Kuwait. He held numerous positions including special assignment as Aide-de-Camp to a two-star General. In his service to his country, Jeff earned many awards including the Meritorious Service Medal, Parachutist Badge and Honorable Order of St. Barbara.
- Jeff and his wife, Jennifer, reside in Mason, Ohio, with their three children: Madison (18), Drew (16) and Emily (11).
- In Jeff’s free time, he enjoys playing golf and poker, investing, and traveling.
- Jeff is a member of Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity.